Why can't beauty be easy?!

okay slightly controversial, but here it is
beautiful women are beautiful is because they work hard for it because they TRY
OH ! and don't start on me about girls trying, telling me how girls try so hard they go anorexic
You know a good example of who tries? Lin some one I regard as a sister if I could of had one.
Have you read it ?
http://slyline17.blogspot.com/
She's always out there trying to find the best money can buy (coincidentally as much as she can afford)
Do you think it's easy to scrape up money that you don't want to let go on extra things like this... because its not that it isn't worth it but deep down you think ... this tiny little tube... really 30$? ... really?!

If it isn't facial care it's hair care if it isn't that it's also general health too
Have you been sleeping on time? and the proper bare minimal 8hours?
Are you still eating junk food?or how about that wonderful drink, alcohol? oh so bad for your skin! or that pop! nice cold sweet syrupy sugar overload POP?!

So! when was the last time you had a healthy 3 meal day ? with the correct portions? and at least a bit of exercise wouldn't kill ya?

But that doesn't mean throw olive oil on your hair because its good for your hair! which is more loss then gain if you do that.
Reason: Now you've gone and made your hair water proof. Disgustingly oily isn't it? your hair soaks up very little of the good things from olive oil, but you might as well save your money and buy a hair treatment that uses chemicals to deliver the conditioning effects straight into your hair ! worst of all if you use olive oil it might make your oily dandruff worse =(

and to top everything off! WE all want to buy pretty clothing and accessories to completely the new beautiful you!
oh and lets not forget our pretty expensive manicures as finishing touches!

So why am I pissed?
I'm tired! why can't soap and water just make me pretty?

Here's my Face List

Shu Uemura White Recovery Brightening Cleansing Oil

Why I choose this
Oil base face cleanse, omg my most water proof make up doesn't even stand a change against this!
Not only does it take off my make up in seconds after I come home from clubbing and prefer to flop on to my bed it also balances the oil/ moisture w.e in your face too!


Shu Uemura -red-juvenus-vitalizing-refining-lotion
Why I chose this
I got this as a sample and it does what it saids but paying $40 for it, is way too much
During my Las Vegas trip of late night sleeping and early rising, while using this every morning. It removed all the oil (I skip washing my face in the morning by using toner provided u wash your face night before ) and face felt fresh, by the end of the trip my skin was radiant soft and supple....
versus... sephora toner @_@ it always leaves some sort of residue after..


Shu Uemura Red: Juvenus vitalizing retexturizing cream
Hallelujah! my skin is saved! I'm not so sure that I should be using such a strong moisturizer at such a young age as I'm not pruning yet @_@ but OMG I'm like radiant as if I'm pregnant! (not that I would know... yet!) Only one week, my skin came a long way.. I wore make up everyday too and went in the scorching sun and didn't drink much water maybe some alcohol @_@ and held like endless amount of chocolate and fried food buffet the works and by the end of trip ... skin was pretty good..

But all together the only thing I would be willing to buy of the three Shu Uemura items even as much as I love the toner/face cream (i got travel size samples) is the facial wash as I could only afford that *cries*

Icelandic Relief Eye pen with Biospheric Complex
It helps slightly with my dark circles but out of all the things I've tried. This is like the only thing that even made my circles BUDGE. I was looking for in expensive eye cream delivering lots of moisture as it feels dry there. Sales suggested me this as they didn't spend all the money we buy from them on campaign adds went to real research. But at 20$ that makes my circle budge and compact easy to use and carry around ( i forget to use in the morning, better off leaving in my bag) then why no? this little pen of 14OZ lasted me i think now... 3 months?


Viki's Hair List (OMG)
So you know being a hairstylist also get you perks to really REALLY up keep you hair!

For gloss and shine,
I do a hair color that has no color =P it's a gloss, you know how every time you finish getting your hair colored and your hair is nice shiney and soft? basically that's what this "gloss" is for. While your tree like hair flaps are open the hair color also has a conditioner molecule that's stuck along with the color molecule to go into your hair while door is open. So now i on purposely open the door and put in just the nice shiney stuff XD

Shampoo I don't have much preference for this as I only need it to be gentle and remove oil from scalp and hair spray. I use several different types or a blend of w.e I feel like, depending on the day and whats going on with my hair.

Redken Scalp Relief Oil Detox
It's for build up in the hair, you girls and boys the wax and hairspray don't come off easy, if it doesn't come off it's going to weight it down and its hard to style.
This type of shampoo isn't a every day shampoo if your hair is fried like mine. its like once a month thing? or every two weeks ? If your like my BB using half a can of hair spray every time doing his hair then.. maybe every time he washes his hair after spraying it... It's a very strong shampoo that strips wax/clay/hairspray or the ridiculously oil hair completely out of your hair. Beware colored hair! for it can also strip you out too!

L'oreal Professional Silver Shampoo
Once again not a everyday shampoo.. unless you want to.. for the blondes like me who refuse to go flaming orange and prefer ash tone then... this is for you. But when you reach lighter then me and you use it every day your hair will take on a tine of purple/blue.
This is the one I the most affordable and the smell is not so bad.
I use to like using A/G which is good but it was the wrong hue of purple/blue for me. I find this one much more effective
I use this maybe once every 2 washes? or everyday ... w.e I feel like... sometimes I mix a touch of this with my regular shampoo



Bumble and Bumble Mending Series
Here's where my perks kick in. When I work in a salon they always encourage to use their product, if I like it. Obviously I'm going to be a very good sales for it. Good for me Good for the salon. So great thing about it is: it's the new more concentrated version of what it use to be. More affordable then the past but still running from about 28-36$ each. Better then when it was like 50 -_-... gawd.. 50?! Okay not very conditioning shampoo/cond/leave in
and for some reason my scalp is itchy form it.. helps when i don't apply it to the scalp for long but after long time use no longer itchy..BUT BUTT!!! THERE'S A BUT! it saves your hair. When I was platinum blond my hair was just hanging in by a thread.... LITERALLY brush it the wrong way its like threatening suicide.
How my teacher got me to understand!
Your hair is like a ladder, every time you color your hair you break 20% of the runs
and then you go blow dry it unprotected and flat iron it curl it you break god knows how many more runs now your hair is just too straight vertical stick probably splitting at the bottom.
So what this does is, put in artificial runs of in a ladder! =)
not conditioning but saves your hair!
Now the masque is wow, what difference in formula since they started! very conditioning maybe that was suppose to compensate for it @_@
MIND YOU ! since this is full of protein which is good for your hair but too much your hair will become crunchy @_@


Redken Rescue Force Masque
RESCUE ME! T_T it's my weekly hair masque or more like every other day conditioner! If you want to intensify it, apply to hair 10mins under heat! JUST FEEL the difference.

Redken Anti Snap leave on
This leaven on treatment gives your friend ends a reason to live. Beware too much and you'll go oil. there is a reason why this in such a small bottle.






Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
La Creme de la Comb - especially coarse, chemically-treated or generally parched - it detangles, softens, restores luster and spring.
That's what they said and that's what it does.. Generally Bb what ever they say it does. it will do. You don't have to worry about going out to try things when this company actually delivers provided you know you use it properly and if you don't they've got videos on their website to tell you HOW TO! Though on a side note.. give it a few mins before washing it off.

Viki Hair Style List


Bumble and Bumble Thickening Serum.
Little bit on watery side, never understood why they didn't make it in to a spray bottle -_- can you see the words really?
It REALLY makes your hair thicker give it about a month you will FEEL/SEE the difference. My bangs are thin and a bit on the sparse side to do the straight across bangs and of course using this I've got the cute thick and nice straight across bangs. They are certain that it doesn't wear off only when you cut it off @_@

Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion and Redken Hot sets 22
Redken22 Strongest hold they have and it's for heat protection.It's like sun screen for your hair. Instead of your hot tools burning your hair it burns that
Two favorite, styling lotion is weakest hold of the 3? of Bb hairsprays.
Why I would use the weakest one because! My hair is fried to the point of " I will do anything!" So I just need a light hold.
I like these because you can spray them in when your hair is wet. You can forget it about it afterwards............. so if next day you want to curl your hair! curl with no fear! plus it lasted me 3 days up do XD did you read that entry?Doesn't mean you don't finish off with a final spritz of finishing hairspray!


Bumble and Bumble Prep
make up you need a primer to smooth out the surface so you don't need to apply more product.
Same thing with this, it is less acidic then water, it's full of good stuff I forgot.. go look on their site.
You can never over spray using this.
What I like it for.
When I wake up in the morning and my bangs are a-walling , instead of water I use this
Second which is THE MOST IMPORTANT
Instead of washing your hair because you want to change your hair style, spray your hair down with this it will re distribute what you've already put in your hair, dry and re do w.e style you feel like~...
its like a wish in a bottle =P

Bed Head Hard Head Spray

Finishing spray to back combing spray, all I have to say for this is that it STAYS!

there was this one time when... my hair was literally falling down, i sprayed it all the way around my bee hive supported it with my hands in the back to push it back up and wait for the spray to dry, and when it did @_@ IT STAYED

Comments

  1. lol I so agree with you, sometimes I think how much effort do we really need to spend on keeping ourself nice D=
    The shu cleansing oil didn't cut it for me made me feel like a grease bucket lol
    and I gotta try the skyn eye pen, it sounds realy awesome X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! u came to early wasn't finish with the post @_@

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Labels

afternoon tea ajisai american cheesesteak company american food Angela angelic pretty Anna Sui aphrodite's organic cafe aquarium arborio argan oil armani asakusa atom au petit cafe babythestarshinebright back up plan bakery balilicious bao bei barley BB BB xmas bbq Beauty beecher's beef beef stroganoff beer bella gelateria belleek bento Berry Good betsey johnson biercraft Birthday bistro pastis bitter tasting room black forest cake boat house bobbibrown body tint brioche british food buck a shuck burgers buttercup c.c. violin cactus club cadeaux bakery cafe calabria cajun food camphor chins capilano suspension bridge Caprice nightclub carving Century House chacuterie chai lounge charlotte island. relationships Cheeky Monkey Cosmetics cheese cake etc cheesecake chicco chin chic chinchilla chinese food chocolates chocolica CinCin clam chowder Clash of the Titans cloestchild CNY cocktails coffee container store convention cooking Cosplay creme brûlée creole food Cruise crystal mall cuchillo cupcake D'light Hair Salon Da Vinci Dan and louis oyster bar de dutch deborah lippman dessert dessert expedition Dez diet diet snacks din tai fung Dizzy djeco dogs Donuts DOT earl grey east van roasters ebisu ebiten emily essentials essie evernew exploration Eye Kandy fair food fairmont family famous warehouse FAT Faubourg finest at sea fireworks fish shack flowers fluevog food foodie forchinate chins french food French toast frenchonion fritz full fat Funky Little Shop fur elise fusion cuisine gal hair show Ganache geocache German food ginza giraffe cafe gothic lolita gothic lolita wigs granville island Guu guu garden gyaru hair halloween hemingway public house henna Herman hi genki home made hotel vancouver HST hyatt icecream icon grill ikea illuminare Indish innocent world international Lolita day isetan italian italian food j.crew JAL japan japanese class japanese food Jay jellyfish Jesus Diamante jethros Judy Juicy Couture Karate Kid king crab Kobe korean food La Baguette et L'Echalote la petite cuillere la taqueria pinche taco shop laduree laduree france las vegas latte art le panier leafy box Lin yan liole lizlisa Lolita lolita fashion show lolita's long shan lush luv cravings macaron majolica majorca majoroamtica majolica shiseido majorca make-up manzo Marciano market masquerade matcha me meat and bread Mei Mei meimei Meloty memphis blues mermaid metamorphose metropolitan hotel mexican food milka minion minion craze Miss Asia NA mitsu mitsukoshi moii cafe moroccan oil mosaic movie museum of anthropology mushroom mushroom sauce music nachos nail nails needle felting night market nitobe garden Nitrogen noodle noodle soup noodles o'dour olive8 onion oprah winfrey original starbucks orpheum theatre oru ouisi bistro oyama oysters pacific centre parrot party pasta peach perfume picnic pike place plaisir sucre bakery pne pocky portland posh poutine psl Quatchie rainbow rose ramen Recipe recipes redkin remedy tea restaurant review rice Risotto robson icerink rockymountainflatbreadco roma rose rose house sangria jam sapporo sauce save on meats scotch eggs seafood seattle Sephora Sex and the City shangrila Sharon sheraton hotel sherlock's shi da shilin night market shoes Shoryumen Shu Uemura Shu Uemura 2010 lashes Singtao smak soho tea room soirette macaron and tea soup soymilk spelt st patricks day stanley starbucks stewart bakery strawberry stumptown sunsets swag Sweet Revenge Patisserie t room taipei tap and barrel Tart Boutique tea Tenku teppan kitchen the reef the secret location thierry thomas haas Traci tracy stern salon tea trattoria tutorial twilight chinchillas ubc botanical garden uncle gus Urban Decay USA van dusen garden vancouver aquarium vancouver look out vancouver musuem vanmag.com victoria secret Vietnamese food viki chef vita coffee voodoo doughnut wallflower WE coffee whipped cream whips white rock white spot wild rose d-tox wine xmas xmas lights yew yoplait YSL zara
Show more